Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Take the old VW and you and me we could go for a spin!

Today I almost died. Its true! I was driving along I-15, heading to a class at UVU,minding my own business when my tire (the rear right tire to be exact) decided to blow! 
Now if you can imagine, traveling at 70+ (usually lots of + the way I drive, haha) miles and hour and having a tire go flat doesn't exactly create an environment in which you'd want to throw a party. Thank goodness though it just made my car shake and not swerve! (ya I didn't really feel like smashing into a freeway full of cars today) So I was able to safely pull off to the side of he road and then call my sweet husband. Well he came right over and fixed the tire like a pro!  The picture here below is him running up to save my day! (which he did!!) 
In the end all was fixed so my car was drivable again, and I was even able to make it to class relatively on time! Thus concludes my near death (kinda) experience today!


4 comments:

Meg said...

I am so glad that you didn't die! I don't know if you guys remember me, the former Megan Roberts?! I have a blog that I just started too, it is mrandmrsanderson.blogspot.com if you want to check us out! :) You guys look cute together, I'm glad you found each other!

Anonymous said...

that is so scary! i would have been freaking out. good thing for boys that will do anything for you :)I am glad you made it out alive

Kate and Josh said...

Thanks! I was kinda shaken up for a while after it! :) I agree Lindsay, yay for knight in shining armor type guys! And of course I remember you silly Megan!

The Stells! said...

looks scary!!!! hey so are you doing the compition with us!!! i am excited its going tobe fun!